CONFERENCE KEY DATES
May 15th – Deadline for proposals submission
June 15th – Notification of the acceptance
July 31st – Deadline for Early Bird conference registration
July 31st – Deadline for handout submission
September 20th – Conference opening
The objective of the conference is to share and apply concepts, models and tools around the theme,
“Exploring the Future of Organization Performance.”
Some broad topics related to this year’s conference theme, include:
Performance Improvement/Management and . . . Insert new items related to this year’s theme
- Organization Structure, Work Process and Job Redesign
- People Engagement and Inclusive Growth
- New Performance Management Tools, Frameworks, Methods and Practices
- Focus on Customers, the Customers of Customers and Societal Impact
- Digital Transformation
- Managing Transformation
- Leading in the Digital Age
- People, Processes and Technology in Industry
- Education 4.0
- Nonprofit Renewal
- Disruptive Innovation in the Public Sector
Remember, we are particularly looking for sessions that will present successful examples and/or models, of approaches and tools that can be applied by participants to situations and projects they will face when they return home. We encourage you to choose a topic that will be compelling to conference participants and address one or more performance areas where many would see value in enhanced perspectives, skills and/or tools.
Get inspired and inspire others by sharing your thoughts and experiences at the conference.
Download here the CALL FOR PROPOSALS.
Complete and send your combined proposal materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with “Session proposal for ISPI-EMEA Conference 2018” in the subject line.