CONFERENCE KEY DATES
June 5th – Call for Proposals Published
June 30th – Deadline for proposals submission
July 31th – Notification of the acceptance
August 31st – Deadline for Early Bird conference registration
August 31st – Deadline for handout submission
2020 ISPI EMEA CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Most conferences provide value by assembling speakers who share their wisdom and insights against an interesting unifying theme. We at ISPI EMEA feel that we have a way to make our conference deliver significantly more value to both presenters and participants. Our conferences have always aimed to be smaller in size but much greater in level of participation and interactivity, than typical conferences.
This year, in response to the pandemic and inability to predict the possibility to organize an in-person conference, we are looking for a small number of 30-45 min. presentations on compelling topics that fit within the wider conference theme. We expect all sessions selected for presentation to provide participants with practical, valuable insight and tools in alignment with the conference theme.
“Achieving Measurable Performance Results in the Digital Era: Goals Aligned Outside-In and Relevant Across All Sectors”
Some broad topics related to this year’s conference theme, include:
- Organization Strategies and Performance Improvement Measurement and Management
- Organization Structure, Work Process and Job Redesign
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mechanization & the Role of People
- Performance Management Tools, Frameworks, Methods and Practices – Data & Analysis for Management
- Focus on Customers, the Customers of Customers and Societal Impact
- Digital Transformation and Organization Culture
- Managing Transformation – Digital Performance Tools
- Leading in the Digital Age
- People, Processes and Technology in Industry
- Education 4.0, On-Job-Training, Apprenticeships
- Nonprofit Renewal
- Disruptive Innovation in the Public Sector
- People Engagement and Inclusive Growth
Remember, we are particularly looking for sessions that will present successful examples and/or models, of approaches and tools that can be applied by participants to situations and projects they will face when they return home. We encourage you to choose a topic that will be compelling to conference participants and address one or more performance areas where many would see value in enhanced perspectives, skills and/or tools.
Get inspired and inspire others by sharing your thoughts and experiences at the conference.
Click here to download the 2020 CALL FOR PROPOSALS.
Click here to download the 2020 PROPOSAL FORM in MS Word.