Don't miss the opportunity
Join the ISPI EMEA Community
What is unique about the ISPI-EMEA Conference?
We at ISPI Europe/EMEA feel that we have established a way to make our conference a unique experience. The challenges and related opportunities currently facing all organizations command the attention of executives concerned with strategic direction, managers focused on ongoing operations, as well as, performance improvement professionals. You should definitely plan to join us in Göteborg, if you value any or all of the following:
- Dynamic and Performance Focused – A dynamic, learning and sharing environment, where everyone is actively seeking to improve their own, their organization’s or their clients’ performance
- Client Engagement Centrepiece – The conference is organized around the Open Assist process, through which the opportunity to engage with executives representing an actual client organization, will run throughout the conference
- Real Life Challenges – The Open Assist experience allows participants to be exposed to performance challenges from real life, but in a safe, supportive environment
- Purposefully Limited in Size – An event where the number of participants is purposefully limited to ensure a much greater level of interaction and participation than for typical conferences.
- Proven Value – A highly interactive format with a proven track record of high value for both presenters and participants
- Relationship Building – A high participation, multinational environment, with participants from San Francisco to Shanghai, which supports relationship and network building, not just an exchange of business cards
- Open Exchange – An atmosphere that fosters an open exchange of knowledge, experience and innovative ideas in the field of human and organizational performance
- Special Place to Come Together – A place where all of us can meet and prepare together for the challenges that lie ahead for creating healthy, prosperous organizations and communities.
Only you can contribute your unique perspective! At ISPI Europe/EMEA, we believe that a conference is more than its programs and presenters. Our conference participants are every bit as much a part of the total learning experience, as our fabulous presenters. Our conferences are compelling because of their innovative, active/interactive format.
We invite YOU to become part of our community this year in Skopje. Plan to learn, share and grow with ISPI EMEA, September 26 – 28, 2019, in Skopje, N. Macedonia.Carol M. Panza